Alt 17.12.2019, 21:06
kolsi kolsi ist offline männlich
Benutzer

Standard Searching for the transported family

Hello,
I come from Czech Republic and I don't speak German, so I'm sorry for writing in English.

I'm searching for the family of my relatives who were transferred from the former Czechoslovakia to Germany in 1946.

It was family of Hermann Josef (*1894) and Hermine (*1896) Kohlschütter from Teplitz-Schönau. They had 3 sons - Herbert (*1921), Hermann (*1927) and Max (*1933) and 3 daughters (Elfrieda, Gerta and Emilie), all born in Prosetice near Teplitz. I just found their transportation lists in our town archive.

From the information I found on the internet, it seems that the parents with one daughter were transported to Marburg and the sons were transported to Wuppertal. I found there some of the mentioned names in the address books around 1960s - Hermine in Marburg and Hermann+Herbert in Wuppertal.

I would like to find their living ancestors and contact them about the topic of my family tree completion, share some information and if possible to exchange some family photos.

Is there any chance to find them?
Thank you.
Alt 18.12.2019, 07:58
Ingenieur Ingenieur ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

In the first step ask the redcross tracing service for further informations about these persons:

https://www.drk-suchdienst.de/en

This service is free of charge. They will send you the last known adress of them.
In Germany you have to register at the town were you are living. These informations are available in the registraion office or the archive.
The Next step is to ask the registration office of the last known town for the actually (last) adress. Mostly they will give you also the informations about the children of these persons, because they are registered at the same adress. If the person moved to another city you will get the date and adress when and were he moved. Then you have to ask at the register office from the next town. This service will cost about 5-10 Euro per request.
Alt 18.12.2019, 08:29
Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Thank you, I filled the request on that website and I will wait for the result.
Alt 07.02.2020, 21:01
Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Yesterday, I got an official letter from Redcross service. Unfortunately, the result is negative. Nobody from the searched family has been found in their archives.
Alt 09.02.2020, 21:33
JürgenSonntag JürgenSonntag ist offline männlich
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Do you know stayfriends.de? I found two ladies with the name Kohlschütter from Wuppertal there. If you are registered as 'Gold member' (24 € per year) there you are able to write messages to them or I could do it for you.
Alt 10.02.2020, 09:22
Ingenieur Ingenieur ist offline
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

You can also contact the "Heimatkreis Teplitz-Schönau":

https://kulturportal-west-ost.eu/ins...plitz-schoenau

Maybe they have lists of the former residents of the area of Teplitz-Schönau and their adress after 1945.
Alt 11.02.2020, 10:58
Benutzer
Themenstarter

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von JürgenSonntag Beitrag anzeigen
Do you know stayfriends.de? I found two ladies with the name Kohlschütter from Wuppertal there. If you are registered as 'Gold member' (24 € per year) there you are able to write messages to them or I could do it for you.

I know it. I created account there but I was required to pay to send and read messages.
I found one lady (Petra) on Facebook. I contacted her a few months ago, she promised me to find more information but no other response from her.

I will write a message later this week, could you send it (and translate to german) to the second lady (Elke K.)? Thank you.
Alt 12.02.2020, 00:07
JürgenSonntag JürgenSonntag ist offline männlich
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Hello, yes ofcourse. I would do so.
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche
Ansicht